Do you think containers and micro architectures are here to stay?
Then this might be your opportunity! Come add value to IOPSYS Software Solution’s growing development team as our
Do you continuously look for ways to automate repetitive tasks and provide self-service solutions?
IOPSYS is building a new Infrastructure Engineering experience to help us supply the best practical solution for development and testing of our products. The Infrastructure team will supply tools and process alignment to allow the rest of our engineers do their jobs as smoothly as possible.
• Your main responsibility will be to provide stable and reliable infrastructure baselines for the Development and Test teams in collaboration with IT.
• You will supply support to the common environments used by Development and Test teams and continuously develop them to smoothen the delivery pipelines.
• You will support and help develop tools for the Development teams to grow and deliver healthy software by facilitating tools and process alignment.
• You will interact with distributed Development teams across several locations.
• Help and Support developers and testers through training, mentoring and problem solving, continuously looking for improvements to ensure high standards of automation of all internal infrastructure.
• Help develop tools to monitor and analysis the status of deliveries and the code quality of what we develop.
· 4+ years’ experience in DevOps or related field.
· Experience in working in Linux/Unix systems
· Used to develop solutions in Python
· Experience interacting with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Gitlab
· General network and wireless knowledge: TCP/IP, Firewall, Wi-Fi
· Experience with Git
· CI/CD developments discipline experience
· LXC, Docker, or other relevant container technologies
· Particularly good English skills in speaking and writing
What about you?
You have good priority skills and judgement of situation urgency
You are able to use analytical skills and independent judgement in designing software infrastructure.
You enjoy a culture of trust, collaboration, and diversity
You want to have a sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with others
Who are IOPSYS?
Our vision is to be the key player that transforms and brings the open-source business model to the gateway industry. Maintain leadership in development and offer supported versions of enterprise software for the gateway industry.
In 2010 we started the development of our opensource operating system for gateways, IOPSYSWRT.
Today IOPSYSWRT is one of the most advanced, platform independent gateway software based on OpenWRT. We embrace open-source and contributes code to other open-source projects which enables IOPSYS developers get recognition for their work not only at IOPSYS but also in the wider community.
We are located close to Mariatorget at Södermalm, Stockholm, in a spacious office with a huge outdoor terrace. Come visit us and take a look!